Wednesday 10 September 2014

Bath And Body Works (Mini Haul #02)


Bath & Body Works is very addicting and yes I did it again buying more but not using up fast enough.
This time round I bought more body splashes, a new body souffle moisturizer and 3 wick candles. They had a sale for their new outlet opening at Takashimaya Shopping Centre and I did get some deals on the stuffs I had bought.



Bath & Body Works: Fine Fragrance Mist ( Twilight Woods) (SGD $22) is with a conditioning aloe mist that nourishes skin for the lightest and most refreshing ways. 
  • Top Notes: Juicy Berry, Sparkling Mandarin, Coconut
  • Mid Notes: Creamy Frangipani, Soft Mimosa, Wet Honeysuckle, Wild Freesia, Apricot Nectar
  • Dry Notes: Oud Wood, Musk, Orris, Vanilla Milk, Warm Woods
Bath & Body Works: Fine Fragrance Mist ( Dark Kiss) (SGD $22) 

  • Top Notes: Bergamot, Incense, Mirabelle Plum, Black Raspberry
  • Mid Notes: Amber, Burgundy Rose, Geranium, Peony
  • Dry Notes: Dark Vanilla Bean, Labdanum, Vetiver, Sensual Balsam, Musks
Bath & Body Works: Fine Fragrance Mist ( Country Chic)
  • Top Notes: Sparkling Lemon, Grapefruit Zest, Juicy Pear, Marigold
  • Mid Notes: Fresh Raspberry, Golden Sunflower, Day Lily, Sheer Gardenia, Orange Blossom
  • Dry Notes: Peach Nectar, Vanilla Orchid, Cedar Wood, Amber Wood, Airy Musk


I actually got 2 3-wicks candles for SGD $50 but since the other scent is my all time favourite Mahogany Teakwood that I had reviewed in my previous haul I did not took any photos (just check out my previous post and the link is below)
Bath & Body Works: 3-Wick Candle (Eucalyptus Spearmint) (SGD $32 @ Bath & Body Works each)
the Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while the Spearmint essential oil uplifts to help improve concentration. It is just a relaxing minty scent.




A nourishing body cream melts into skin leaving it silky and smooth. The Provencal recipe is with Shea butter and conditioning vitamin E.
French Lavender & Honey - Honey body Souffle (SGD $22)

  • Top Notes: Mandarin, Melon De Cavaillon, Blackberries, Violet Leaves
  • Mid Notes: French Lavender, Jasmine of the Valley, Nectarine De Provence
  • Dry Notes: Honey, Oak Musk
Hope you guys like my Hauls!! I will be going for a short holiday trip to Thailand Bangkok for 4 days and will be back reviewing and blogging next Wednesday. Will definitely be buying and trying out beauty products from Thailand... *Heehee!*


Check out my first haul from Bath & Body Works from the link below.


Link to: Bath and Body Works in Singapore (Mini Haul)

No comments:

Post a Comment