Wednesday 17 September 2014

Yves Rocher: So Elixir (Perfume)


Yves Rocher is a simple, effective and affordable brand and since I love their Yves Rocher: Moment De Bonheur Perfume so much I finally went to get another perfume scent. And this time I got their

Yves Rocher: So Elixir Eau De Parfum (SGD $50 for 30ml) is described as a Chypre Floral Fragrance for women and was launched in 2011.

  • Top Notes: Bergamot
  • Mid Notes: Jasmine, Rose
  • Base Notes: Patchouli, Incense, Tonka Bean
Its a sensual, feminine and gorgeous scent that makes you feel sexy. The packaging is simple and yet bold. Yves Rocher can be your little "secret go to" unique, high-quality fragrance without high-quality price tag.


I still have another 2 fragrances on my list that I would like to get from them because the lasting power of their fragrances are great which a lot of scents now a days will just disappear immediately or just last 3 hours max.There are different scents you can choose from them. You could check out if there is a store in your country where you live, just google it. 


Do you own any Yves Rocher fragrances? It is a worthy try for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment