Wednesday 24 December 2014

Chanel Rouge CoCo Shine (#89 Satisfaction)




Today I'll be talking about Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine Lipsticks.  The Rouge Coco Shine formula is supposed to have sheer color payoff paired with “lasting, moisturizing shine in a water-light texture.” I fell in love with a very dark but sheer eggplant colour when I was testing out the colours on my lips, but too bad that it is a limited edition some time ago and they no longer carry them. 

It is very challenging to find a varieties of very dark lipstick colours in Singapore, I find that the trends and people here are not very daring. A lot of people usually go for those safe colours here which I find that it is not ver exciting! I remember my younger days in my teens where a variety of shades are available even the dark ones too..the only thing back then is there aren't so many brands, I use to wear very dark shades but right now people are wearing much safer shades which is due to the Korean trend here I supposed.

Anyway I too got a very safe nude shade in the end.



Chanel Rouge CoCo Shine (#89 Satisfaction) (SGD $46) is a light-medium beige with warm undertones. It had semi-opaque color coverage, actually, which was surprising, as this formula is typically more barely-there. It has a soft shine and lasted three hours on me. It was slightly hydrating.

I do like the formula and will likely buy a few more if they have any other shades that I like. I might just have to pay more attention to their limited editions if they've got any unique or dark colours that I may "need"!!

I wish everybody an early Merry Christmas!! See you until my next post which will be up on this Friday...

XOXO Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment