Friday 26 December 2014

My Beauty Empties (#02 December 2014)




Hello everybody,

This year seems to be flying by extremely fast don't you think so?! It is already end of December and here is my second beauty empties. I'll try my best posting My Beauty Empties monthly if I got any and this is what I've used up.


1. Rachel K Mineral Color Control (CC) Cream in Neutral ( 40g/1.4 fl oz)  is a miracle beauty product formulated with technology originating in industry-leader Japan and further developed in Korea. The Rachel K range by Miss Singapore Universe, Rachel Kum, is formulated with pure minerals, making it suitable for all skin types. CC cream gives you a complexion that if flawless, non-oily and radiant. It comes with 2 shade and I got the Neutral shade which is suitable for skin with yellow undertones and has a natural finish.

It combines 10 in 1 benefits : EFG - Epidermal Growth Factor, colour control, oil control, whitening, brightening and moisturising, nourishing, Anti-Wrinkle, Collagen-Enriched,Non-Comedogenic,Smudge-Proof, Waterproof , and UV protection with SPF 35 PA++. It enhances the complexion by improving its texture, balances skin tone giving you fresh, glowing and radiant skin.

- I think they had discontinued this range (this is my 2nd tube) but I got one from their new line already, check out my review if you're interested in the Rachel K CC Renew

2.  Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moist Eye Cream (15g) Hada Labo is a brand that promote simple skincare concept without harsh ingredients. It is a pretty popular brand here in Singapore and I love most of their products. I like that it comes with a pump and sinks in quite fast into the skin without leaving any oily residue , a great choice if you're searching for a good drugstore eye cream.

- will repurchase unless I'm not trying out so many different brands of eye cream out there.

3. Soap & Glory: The Breakfast Scrub (300 ml / 10,1 fl oz) Love this body scrub and the scent. Check out my review at Mini Haul From Boots Bangkok Thailand

- Yes will repurchase... but will try different scented ones next time.   

4. Urban Decay: de slick Makeup Setting Spray (118ml/ 4.0fl oz.) I can't and will not do without this setting spray for my oily combo skin. The only thing I can say is this is one of the best setting spray that actually prolong the wear of my makeup and control the oil.

- I'll definitely repurchase.. and since it is by Skindinavia I might try theirs soon

5. Bath and Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap in A Walk In The Woods (limited edition 259 ml/ 8.75 fl oz.) Love their foaming hand soap always! Golden leaves, red rosewood and cool bergamot! Another musky woody scent that I love.

- Always change/buy different scent (already repurchase in different scent)

6. Bath and Body works Candle in Marshmallow Fireside (14.5 oz. / 411 g - Large 3 wick candle) . Describe as - Cozy up by a crackling fire with the warm scent of marshmallows, smoldering woods and vanilla. A nice change for me..

7. French Lavender & Honey - Honey body Souffle Limited Edition (226 g/ 8 oz.) A nourishing body cream melts into skin leaving it silky and smooth. The Provencal recipe is with Shea butter and conditioning vitamin E.
  • Top Notes: Mandarin, Melon De Cavaillon, Blackberries, Violet Leaves
  • Mid Notes: French Lavender, Jasmine of the Valley, Nectarine De Provence
  • Dry Notes: Honey, Oak Musk
 - Love anything that says Souffle in a body moisturizer and will repurchase in other scent if they got others.

8. Bath and Body works PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel in Ocean for men Lightly scented with a refreshing blend of cypress, vetiver and yuzu. Another musky scented scents.

9. Yves Rocher: Ovale Lifting Redensifying Night Care – Face and Neck (15 ml/ o.5 fl oz) A rich and moisturizing Night cream. Yves Rocher claims that it "Visibly resculpt your face´s contours every night with this redensifying night care!
Used every night, it visibly:

- Redensifies skin to sculpt facial contours and neck
- Resculpts deep wrinkles
- Regenerates skin’s elasticity
Its rich texture sheathes skin in a transparent film."


- will not purchase as I prefer facial moisturizer that sinks into my skin fast and doesn't leave an oily film.. its way too rich for my oily combo skin.


10. Relvon Colourburst Lip Butter in #050 Berry Smoothie is a deep pinky-purple colour with a very subtle deep pink glitter. I guess it is a light raspberry shade that looks like a deeper natural lip colour with a slight shimmer that is not very strong. It isn't as pink as is seems in the photo more purple toned. It doesn't have as much colour pay off as you would expect and is a lot lighter with much more sheer coverage than Raspberry pie. Berry smoothie is very nice for a subtle bit of sparkle and colour, which can easily be worn with everyday makeup or no makeup at all.

- will repurchase if I do not have so many lipsticks to choose from. Great formula!

11. My Beauty Diary Sheet Masks 

Imperial Bird's Nest  Mask - Optimally Nourishing Invigorating and Moisturizing
Collagen Firming Mask - Firming, Rejuvenating, Renewing and Brightening
Aloe Mask - Optimal Moisturizing, Comforting and Soothing

Love all My Beauty Diary Sheet Masks! One of the very popular sheet masks here in Singapore. They definitely cure my dry areas on my face every time.

- Yes will repurchase and still have backups for my skin emergency.


Hope you will find my mini reviews helpful and enjoy them too!!

Happy weekend & Merry Christmas again!!
Love & Sweet wishes, Diana.


No comments:

Post a Comment