Wednesday 3 December 2014

My Beauty Empties (#01 November 2014)


Hi Ladies,

I had been putting off doing beauty empties post for a very long time (I'm just plain lazy...heehee..) and this is my ever first beauty empties and there'll be many more to come.... Beauty empties are products I have finish up and I'll give you a mini reviews or what I think about them..

Now here goes....

1. Victoria's Secret: Simply Breathless (Eau De Toilette) ( 30ml/1 fl oz) is from their vs fantasies collection and is described as seductive and alluring.The fragrance is light and soft which is perfect for spring/summer. The packaging is classy and sophisticated with just a simple transparent bottle and a gold cap. The fragrance is described as floral.    Notes: Freesia, Mandarin 
- I don't think I'll be repurchasing anymore of this fragrance, its not anything unique or love that much and besides I still have quite a few in my stash to finish.

2.  Yankee Candle in Autumn Leaves (22 oz/ 623g - Large 2 wick candle) Describe as a vibrant medley of birch and maple leaves with pomegranate, juniper berry and orange blossoms. 
- Definitely will repurchase the next fall season as this is only available here in Singapore during fall season.  One of my all time favourites it just fill up my entire room with a very inviting fragrance.

3. Bath and Body works Candle in Bergamot Woods (4 oz. / 113 g - Small 1 wick candle) Describe as an aromatic woodsy blend, highlighted by bright bergamot, fresh lavender and deep green cypress. Limited Edition scent also in Singapore.
- Yes will repurchase... another favourite besides my MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD.   

3. Bath and Body works Candle in Citron Cedarwood (6 oz. / 170 g - Mason jar candle) Describe as an elegant cedar thrives in the countryside of  southern France and is at the heart of this sunny blend of fresh citrus and green moss. Limited Edition scent also in Singapore.
- Do you see something similar in the choice of candle scent (heehee!!) I love musky woody scent... Not my favourite so not sure I'll repurchase.. 

4. Bath and Body works PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel in Pink Chiffon Lightly scented with a light-as-air pairing of soft pink petals & vanilla chiffon icing expresses the flirty femininity of feeling pretty in pink.
- Always change different scent for my hand sanitizer this is quite nice for a change as I seldom like anything so sweet.

5. Flawless Skin Face Polish. This creamy scrub with purifying micro beads cleanses and exfoliates, removing dead skin cells to leave skin smooth and even toned. It is rich in emollients that leaves my skin feeling very soft. The best is that I can use it daily for my normal to oily skin, for dry or mature skin just used it every other day.
- A great facial scrub (might be slightly scrubby for some people but I love it), will repurchase if only I don't have so many things to finish and try.

6. Yves Rocher UVBeauty Shield SPF 50 PA++ A cream facial sunscreen, not my favourite because   it doesn't adsorb fast enough into my skin for my oily combo skin and I can feel slightly greasy. Not a chance I would buy the full size in ever!

7. Illamasqua Matte Veil - a face primer before foundation,  a thin light texture but nope I didn't like it. Does nothing for my makeup.. I've an extremely oily T Zone and my makeup melts off fast like I'm not wearing the any primer at all... disappointed and will never ever purchase the full size!!

8. Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash - Original, Oily and Combination Skin (8.5 fl oz/ 250 ml) A gentle and unique cleansing solution leaves your skin feeling clean and silky. Eco-Harvest Tea Tree Oil, a known antiseptic, leaves skin feeling thoroughly clean and oil-free. Extracts of Goldenseal, Hawaiian White Ginger (Awapuhi), and essential oil and extract of Chamomile soothe skin. Mineral-rich Bladderwrack, harvested from the sea, nourishes the skin to leave it looking vibrantly healthy. Regular use ever so gently helps improve the texture, clarity and radiance of your skin.
- It does the job but a little bit too strong of the tea tree oil scent for my taste and I don't really like foaming facial wash.. A great choice if you like natural stuff with no chemicals and can stand that scent.

9. Bare Minerals: Active Cell Renewal Night Gel (50g/ 1.7 fl oz) Love this product!! but I'm not sure it is still available here in Singapore, not seen it any where in all Sephora here. Here is my link to my full review .

10. Chanel Perfection Lumiere LONG-WEAR FLAWLESS FLUID MAKEUP SPF 10 (20 Beige)   Chanel claims that it is a Multi-faceted long-lasting wear for a matte finish, radiance and color thanks to the Perfect Skin Affinity complex. It ensures a second-skin effect and perfect hold for 15 hours.

Perfect correction of all imperfections and optimal radiance that stays true all day long, provided by the patented* Perfect Light Control Complex:
- redness and dark spots: -52%,**
- complexion evenness: +65%,**
- complexion radiance: +84%.**


 with a no-makeup sensation.
- I like the foundation but don't find it that matte, last that long on my oily combo skin at all and I still feel the makeup sensation which is not what they claim. I prefer their  Vitalumiere and their Perfection Lumiere velvet (review coming soon comparing both soon) a ton better. Will not repurchase.


11.  Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator Serum A great serum but an expensive one too. The results the next morning with my skin feeling so soft with air-condition on the whole night is great. The dry patches on my face is gone but I can't justify buying the full size becausee of the price and a lot of facial oil can do the exact same thing on the skin with the ability of adsorbing very fast and feels light on the skin as well.

12. Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator Creme A definate no not only because of the price, slightly to heavy on my skin which does not adsorb that well. There is not a lot of facial cream moisturizer that I like and this feels  greasy to me.. My face just doesn't like cream moisturizer.


Finally it comes to an end.... Quite a lot of empties.. Hope you like my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment