Thursday 30 October 2014

Laura Mercier Body & Bath: La Petite Patisserie Souffle Body Creme Collection (Holiday Set 2014)


 Left to Right: Almond Coconut Milk, Ambre Vanille, Creme de Pistache, Fresh Fig, Creme Brulee, Tarte Au Citron

Hi Ladies, I am so excited today that I finally managed to get Laura Mercier's Souffle Body Creme Collection this year. This souffle body creme have very limited quantity in Singapore that is why for the past 2 year it's sold out so fast that I couldn't get at all. I'm feeling so lucky and happy that I got it this year.



Laura Mercier Body & Bath: La Petite Patisserie Souffle Body Creme Collection (Holiday Set 2014) (SGD $95 @ Laura Mercier's Counters)

Laura Mercier’s Soufflé Body Crème Sampler presents an ultra-rich formulas blended with the finest gourmande notes. Each delectable body crème contains active ingredients in a silky-smooth, super-whipped soufflé formula that instantly nourishes skin with vitamins and protein derivatives, as shea butter and macadamia nut oil provide conditioning benefits. Ideal for travel, each scent is packaged in a non-breakable mini jar. Scents include: Almond Coconut Milk, Ambre Vanille, Crème de Pistache, Fresh Fig, Crème Brûlée and Tarte Au Citron (6 x 60 ml).

I absolutely love them! (I have and always love any body cream that has the texture of soufflé.) They are very rich, yet adsorb so easily into my skin and I don't feel greasy at all. And did I mention that the scents are to die for, my favourite scents are Almond Coconut Milk, Creme de Pistache and surprisingly Ambre Vanille (I don't usually like pure vanilla scent but there is something about this that I love).


I'm prepared to get a full size jar of one of my favorites to splurge on once in a while after I finish this set. Its definitely a great holiday gift set for giving others or yourself.

Lots of Love, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment