Saturday 1 November 2014

Laura Mercier: Mini Caviar Stick Eye Collection (Holiday Collection 2014)


This is my favorite time of the year because I love the Laura Mercier Mini Caviar Sets! It’s a great time get several shades in one cute kit (I got quite a few good size samples free too!) .

Take a peek!





Shades from top to bottom:
  1. Rose Gold
  2. Amethyst
  3. Moonlight
  4. Copper
  5. Khaki
  6. Cocoa 

 From Left to Right: Rose Gold, Amethyst, Moon Light, Copper, Khaki, Cocoa


Laura Mercier Mini Caviar Stick Eye Colour Collection (Holiday Collection Sets 2014) (SGD $79 for 6x1.00g) includes six, miniature cream eyeshadow pencils. I got them from their Laura Mercier Counter in Tangs (Singapore). The formula is long-wearing, transfer- and crease-resistant with rich color payoff. I really liked this set of six; they worked really well together, but they were creamy, opaque, blendable, and long-wearing. All six shades wore well for nine hours as I usually wear them as a base with matching shadows on top.
  • Rose Gold is a lovely soft warm champagne with a hint of rose
  • Copper is a warm but wearable soft copper shimmer
  • Moonlight is the perfect platinum-taupe shimmer with a bit of warmth
  • Khaki is a neutral khaki metallic
  • Amethyst is a soft mauve purple with silvery pearl
  • Cocoa is a basic chocolate brown with a hint of shimmer


This is my thoughts on the samples I receive and tried.

- Flawless Skin Face Polish. This creamy scrub with purifying micro beads cleanses and exfoliates, removing dead skin cells to leave skin smooth and even toned. It is rich in emollients that leaves my skin feeling very soft. The best is that I can use it daily for my normal to oily skin, for dry or mature skin just used it every other day.

- Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide. A long-wear, oil-free foundation that magically blurs the line between real skin and makeup. This revolutionary bi-phase, two part formula is designed to deliver the most natural looking color and lightweight coverage. Brilliant color-true pigments rest at the bottom of the foundation while reflective waters (Hydro-Brilliant Technology) float to the top. Vigorously shake the package before each use to ensure that the pigments blend with the reflective waters to apply fresh-faced color every time. (A great foundation!! But I got to finish up the rest of my foundation (my stash) before I would even think of getting others) 


- Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Bloom is a matte warm tawny rose colourThe velvety powder blush that sweeps sheer color for a naturally blushed look. It is a light-as-air, velvety powder blush that sweeps on sheer color easily and evenly. With skin-silkening natural botanicals, my complexion looks naturally blushed and lit from within. The Light-diffusing qualities allow a mistake-proof, flawless application that lasts all day. 


I'm smitten with this set. If you're one who rarely gets to finish a cream shadow stick because they end up drying out before you can use it up, these minis are a good way to try multiple shades in smaller doses. Love the 3 other samples of their products as well, especially that blusher (the colour is great and it blends really well)

Have you tried Laura Mercier Caviar sticks? What's your favorite color? The holiday sets this year look amazing. 


Below is my previous review for Laura Mercier products if you would like to check out:

Link to: Laura Mercier Body & Bath: La Petite Patisserie Souffle Body Creme Collection (Holiday Set 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment