Friday 14 November 2014

Inglot: Tiny Random Makeup Haul


Finally Inglot has landed in Singapore and that means I don't have to go all the way to my neighbouring country Malaysia Johor Bahru to get their stuffs! Hooray!! They are located at Wisma Atria #B1-14 435 Orchard Road Singapore 238877.

And here is what I got...



Inglot: AMC Pure Pigment Eyeshadow (#85) (SGD $29 @ 2g/ 0.07oz) is something similar to Mac's Blue Brown pigment (not a dupe but similar concept), from tutorials which I saw from U Tubes or Swatches online the Mac's Blue Brown pigment is rusty reddish brown with the duo-chrome effect of the blue and green. But this is more of the slightly cool taupey brown with the duo-chrome effect of blue and green. Pigments are never the easiest eyeshadows to use but they look the prettiest when you are finish. Nothing bad to say just two word to describe which is Simply Beautiful.

Duraline (SGD $20)  is something similar to Mac's mixing medium a colourless, translucent liquid that will turn any powder eyeshadow into a liquid formulation for easy usage.




I finally filled up my Inglot's Freedom System Palette with this last eyeshadow pan and I got their trios or I should say their Rainbow Eyeshadow. What is Freedom System Palette? They have something called the Freedom System (which is similar to making your own MAC palette). Basically you get a little magnetic board, wander around the shop and choose the eyeshadows/blushes etc. that you want to turn into a palette. Their blushes are gorgeous too which I only have their 1 pan blush, and for now I stuck with a 10 pan eyeshadow palette  (they have a few different sizes).

Inglot: Freedom System Eyeshadow Rainbow Matte (#107) (SGD $15) consist of a light taupey brown, medium brown and dark brown and these 3 shades have slightly warm undertones. The pigmentation and colour payoff of their eyeshadows are amazing even for the mattes. They feel creamy, buttery and silky to the touch and the best is they blend like a dream. Although the colour selection is crazy huge in the States there are only maybe a quarter here in Singapore which is enough for now I guess (most Singaporeans don't usually wear eyeshadows a lot, even if they do it is usually a very easy and simple look).

P.S. : I'm the odd one out I guess heehee.. Since young I always like eyeshadows because I've mono-lids/single eyelid whatever you wanna call it.. I'm always emphasizing makeup looks on my eyes.. I'm lucky that considering most mono-lids usually have small eyes yet mine is quite big..





Inglot Eye brush (29PO) (SGD $20) is made of Pony + Ox hair with a wooden handle. It is a multi function brush which is amazing for packing on colours and blending. They're very soft and cost less then a Mac's brushes. I do not own any Mac's brushes so I can't really compare them. Never the less this Inglot's brush is still great in quality and budget/pocket friendly too!!

I love Inglot's products and they are a much cheaper alternative to Mac's products and their quality of their products are very comparable too.
What do you think guys??


Happy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment