Wednesday 26 November 2014

1028 Visual Therapy Advanced Whitening Essence Foundation & HA Hydrating Mineral Powder




1028 Visual Therapy is a makeup label created by Taiwanese makeup artist's Xiao Kai and in the land for bright eyes and nude skin... I bought their Advanced Whitening Essence Foundation, foundation brush and their HA Hydrating Mineral Powder SPF 15 few months back... I'm just curious about Taiwan's makeup products and decided to give it a try and this is what I think....

1028 Visual Therapy Advanced Whitening Essence Foundation SPF30 PA++ (OC-01 light beige) (SGD $34.90) comes in a dropper applicator which is very easy and hygienic to use. I got the lightest shade (slightly light for me, I use a bronze to warm up my face after), they got a total of 3 shades. The texture is like a serum and feels light and not heavy on the skin. It has a light coverage but buildable to medium coverage, it dry to a velvety finish and looks really good on the skin. I find that it brightens up my skin quite a bit too. The lasting power of this foundation on my oily combination skin in this humid weather here in Singapore is about 4 hours with their Mineral powder for setting powder.
This is not my favourite foundation yet I don't hate it.

Here is some of the claims from 1028 Visual Therapy of this product:

"Advanced whitening essence foundation is a breakthrough technology of "treatment" cosmetics that combines foundation with concentrated whitening skincare essence into one. Its main component of vitamin C reduces melanin and whitens the skintone. It is also enrich with multiple natural extract essence of Sweet Almond, Olive, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed, Argania Spinosa Kernel and Moringa Pterygosperma Seed to provide excellent repair and treatment properties for damage skin. 
This revolutionary formula is easy to apply, cover imperfections instantly, creating a flawless makeup look." 

My thoughts on the whitening and repairing part I can't really tell as I haven't use it long enough to see the results (I've got a lot of foundation in my stash that I alternate frequently!! Heehee...) Overall its quite good but just not my favourite I guess!!




 It is a small synthetic angled kabuki brush, not a bad brush as the bristles are pretty soft and it is very well made for (SGD $19.90).





1028 Visual Therapy HA Hydrating Mineral Powder SPF 15 (02 Shimmer) (SGD $24.90 @ 5.5g) is an ultra-fine mineral based powder which contains high hyaluronic acid to provide a moisture boost to the skin yet adsorbing excess oil. It comes with a rotating dial which is great for me to get the amount I want to use and comes with an old school powder puff too, did I mention that it has a mirror too (I'm surprise because I've not seen any loose powder compact with a flip top & mirror ever! unique and thoughtful packaging which comes in very handy for traveling.)

The texture of the powder is very smooth and soft which makes it easy to blend into the skin. Yes if you can tell there is very fine micro shimmers in the powder in my swatch below. Don't be afraid of the shimmers (I was afraid at first too but oh boy..!! It looks great on the skin), once it is applied there is just a natural glow and you can't tell that it is shimmers at all ( I swatched pretty heavily below). This is another one of my favourite setting powder besides my Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation . Love it! A very healthy natural glow whenever I used it.




My overall view? Great products so far, especially a big thumbs up for the HA Hydrating Mineral Powder which I highly recommend to try. There is a few places online which I will link below if any Internationals would love to get them, they ship internationally.

XOXO Diana


1 comment:

  1. You will recommend the mineral powder for matte or shimmer?

    ReplyDelete