Friday 7 November 2014

Nars: Audacious Lipstick in Leslie



I'm so excited and was over whelmed with the amount of shades the Nars Audacious Lipsticks had that I only got one. Even with the online swatches I had researched, I'm still overwhelmed by it and *Sigh* only got one... I might have to go back another time to get the rest of the colours I want.




Yes, I have a soft spot for the colors in this last batch of new NARS Audacious Lipsticks (the wines and browns) because I remember my Seconardy school days wearing these colors.That was back in the '90s, is coming back now.. You know, what's old is new again and all that. 
Instead of a flat matte ’90s-style finish, these NARS Audacious lipsticks have a dreamy, creamy finish, a super smooth texture and tons of pigment, making them 100% worthy of lingering around in your little makeup bag.

NARS Leslie Audacious Lipstick (SGD $44 for 0.14 oz.) is described as a “cherrywood.” It’s a reddish brown–almost coppery–with a soft shine. It had fully opaque color coverage that applied evenly and smoothly. It was neither drying nor hydrating. With a rich, full-bodied lip colors, I think minimal eye makeup is a good option, especially if you rock them during the day. 



Your friendly neighbourhood beauty addict, 

Diana




My other Nars products review links
Link to: NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow (Phoebe) 
Link to: Nars: PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

Link to: Nars Light Reflecting Setting Powder - Pressed

No comments:

Post a Comment