Wednesday 25 June 2014

Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face & Body SPF 15


I've never really intend to use this foundation as a foundation but a concealer, I love it as a concealer in the old formula and use up quite a few tubes years ago. I happily went to a Estee Lauder counter to pick up their Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face & Body SPF 15, then they told me that they are discontinuing this foundation in Singapore and they are left with just limited shades.

I admit I did panic, I was wondering why the hell would they just bring a product not long ago and so fast they're discontinuing it?? No market for the beauty consumers here I guess?! I'm still pretty upset about it because I love this product to death and I still think its the best out there.




Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face & Body SPF 15 (#11 Very Light) (SGD $58) is a very full coverage foundation that can be use for face or body, but I never use it as a foundation but a concealer. It can be a bit drying and does cake up and look cakey if you put on too much, so a little goes a very long way because it has a extremely high coverage and does cover absolutely everything. It does oxidized a shade darker on my skin thats why I got such a light shade but anyway the shades here in Singapore are very much limited too. I must work, blend and pat this onto my under eyes or blemishes very fast because it will dry up fast.

A lot of people thinks it looks very unnatural but I don't think so, as long as you use just the tiniest little bit for concealing or mix a tiny little bit with a dewy foundation or moisturizer you will have the best looking flawless face.

I believe you can tell how much I love this product and I definitely recommend it, there is no words to express my love for it. As long as you use it with the right way/technique it will look right! Thats what I believe and just make it work. 

What do you think? Try it yet? Love or hate it? Do tell me about it!

1 comment:

  1. I used it to and I don't understand why they would Discontinue such a Fabulous product.
    I used it over make up under make to take the Redness away.

    ReplyDelete