Friday 6 June 2014

L'oreal: False Lash Wings Waterproof Black Mascara




I've always got very straight and short lashes that is quite common for us chinese, so mascara is one of the most important thing for me and to find the right one. I usually don't just use 1 mascara alone to get effects I want and the best for me is pairing 2 awesome mascara together to achieve that.

L'oreal: False Lash Wings Waterproof Black Mascara (SGD$27.90) is one of my favourite mascara to pair with another and also an awesome one on its own. It comes equipped with a special wing tip brush which concentrates on the lashes towards the outer corner of your eye. This winged tip pulls those shorter lashes upwards and out for the fluttery effect

Right here in Asia Doll-like is a common trend and fluttery lashes is very flattering. The formula is lighter and doesn't give lashes that stiff and crunchy texture. The formula contains fibers that wrap around lashes for a flutter effect and supposed to extend as well as voluminize them.

For a much dramatic look I love to pair it with my another favourite which is the Too Faced Better Then Sex Mascara. It just give an extra something for my lashes and I didn't need to put on fake lashes to get that fake lash look.


Its a great mascara! I do recommend to check this out. I can find no fault with it except that it is way over price for a drugstore mascara here in Singapore.

Have a happy weekend my lovelies!! XOXO..

No comments:

Post a Comment