Friday 20 June 2014

Estee Lauder Pure Color EyeShadow Duo (#02 Cobblestones)


Isn't the packaging pretty?! I'm been a Estee Lauder Fan for more then 10 years now and I've never tried any of their eyeshadows at all, can you believe what I've been missing?! The beautiful sturdy gold compact with a generous sized mirror and  an applicator with an actual brush on it. One sad fact that all duos is going to be discontinued in Singapore they're replacing it with trios.



I've been searching for the 'Raisins' Duo but it is not available in Singapore so I grab 'Cobblestones' instead and have been real happy about it.

Estee Lauder Pure Color EyeShadow Duo (#02 Cobblestones) (SGD$50) comes with a slightly frosty light champagne beige and a medium warm tone shimmery reddish/copper brown. The lighter colour actually looks more of a satin finish. The texture is smooth and easy to blend, the pigmentation is  not great just average and it is a must to use primer underneath the shadows. There's completely no fallouts even though the shadows are really soft which is a very good thing.


Overall I find that it is still an excellent product even the pigmentation is average that is not really a problem because it can be easily build up to intensify the colour and pigmentation. The only thing is that they are not exactly budget friendly.

*For my fellow Singaporeans who still wanna get them do try and ask any of the Estee Lauder Counters but just not those located in the city town area, I believe they are still available in certain counters while they're trying to clear stocks for now. I'm not sure whether they are discontinuing for the other Internationals countries out there but I'm sure you could ask your local counters.

Have a very enjoyable happy weekend & I be back soon for more reviews!!
XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. what is the name of the brown color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you please answer i really need this information

      Delete