Friday 13 June 2014

Revlon PhotoReady Concealer (#002 Light Pale)



Revlon so far is one of the best 'drugstore' brands that produces a lot of great and fabulous products that works well any where in the world I think. I've bought their Revlon Photo Ready Two-Way Powder Foundation (I'll link my review on their powder below) and their concealer and I'm not sure whether I like this concealer a not... Yes a love hate relationship with this little fellow here. 

Revlon PhotoReady Concealer (#002 Light Pale) (SGD $19.90) is a very creamy stick concealer, a quick swipe, blend and go type of concealer. The formula is quite pigmented and blends out nicely but however it is very lack of shades. I went for the lightest because all the rest of their shades looked a tad too dark on me but at least I still could still test it out.

It blends out well and has a solid pigmented formula. It’ll hide dark circles, fine lines, it’ll pretty much conceal any woe you have in and around your eyes and face without a doubt however it will crease and it will cake under the eye area particularly if you suffer from dry, aging eye.

Who might like it better?

  • Younger eyes that aren’t dry (youthful eyes will find this works and comes with a nice budget prices).
  • Those that use concealer on their face (anyone with redness, spots, etc…will find this conceals quite well due to a pigmented formula).
  • Anyone with oily skin (those with oily skin might find this blends and wears more naturally compared to those with drier skin).




My final thoughts? I love it when my eyes isn't that dry and well moisturize and it would have been better if they have a few more shades, but it does work very well for my oily combination skin and stay on very well for a very humid/hot weather like in Singapore. I'm still very undecided for this particular fellow I guess.

What about you?? Have you tried Revlon PhotoReady Concealer? What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment