Friday 11 July 2014

Bourjois: Happy Light Ultra-Covering Concealer (#21 Ivoire)



Hi Ladies... I'm so excited to finally found something from Bourjois that I really love, their Happy Light Ultra-Covering Concealer. But from what I had seen on other beauty blogs this can be quite a hit and miss products for different people, I guess its due to the skin type?! For me its definitely a big hit especially its a 'drugstore' one.

Bourjois: Happy Light Ultra-Covering Concealer (#21 Ivoire) (SGD $16.50) is quite a creamy concealer with a tad bit of peachy under tones which is great for covering up my dark under eye circles.  I don't find that it gets into my fine lines at all, the texture is great to work with and easy to blend. Did I mention that its quite pigmented too?! It works great on covering my blemishes or dark pigmentation that I got from my pimples. Its not cakey looking and looks quite natural on both my under eyes circles or blemishes.


I really got nothing bad to say about this product at all! The price is consider cheap in Singapore if you were to compare with the other brands of concealer here. The only thing that bother me it that they only got 2 shades which not a lot to choose from for so many people with different skin tones. It is a definite must buy if you're can find your suitable shade from just 2 they have.

Happy weekend people!! I'll be back soon!!
XOXO

Link to: Bourjois Happy Light Matte Serum Primer & Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation (#52 Vanilla)
Link to: Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon (#04 Peach On The Beach) 

No comments:

Post a Comment