Wednesday 16 July 2014

Burt's Bee: Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme



Ermmmm.... Burt's Bee... What attracted me to this hand creme exactly? The great smelling scent... of cause!!

Burt's Bee: Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme (SGD $18) is a really thick and moisturizing hand cream. It's made from all natural ingredients, stuff like sweet almond oil, and aloe, it has a light almond fragrance. It takes a little long to adsorb and leaves a slightly greasy residue, thats why I only use it during bedtime. It keeps my hands feeling extremely supple and soft.

I absolutely love this stuff, the only thing is the the packaging a glass jar that is not very convenient to travel with and I find that it is quite expensive for just a hand creme (everything is expensive in Singapore). Those in the States are really lucky to get this for a real cheap deal, do grab a few and stock up.


What do you think? Any other hand creams to recommend?

Link to my other Burt's Bee Products if you are interested... 

No comments:

Post a Comment