Friday 25 July 2014

Bourjois: Intense Extrait (#03) Little Round Pot Intense Eyeshadow




I've been a long time user of Bourjois's little round pot eyeshadows, and they can be hits and misses depending on the shades but can never resist trying out any shadow that says "intense". They're made from 87% mineral pigments, INTENSE is concentrated for more coverage than a classic eyeshadow in one application Bourjois claims (It is hypoallergenic, paraben- and fragrance-free and suitable for contact lens wearers).
Bourjois: Intense Extrait (#03) Little Round Pot Intense Eyeshadow(SGD $19) is a bake eyeshadow,  a slightly pinky salmon matte colour with shiny sliver glitters. This is so very pretty! I swatched it once and I knew I had to get it, I think it's such a fabulous color. The only downside is, like most glittery eyeshadows, it doesn't stay put & major fallout problem. However, it's a different story when it's applied with a wet brush- it clings better to the lids. The colour payoff is great considering that it is a light shade.
Overall I think they are great and I would love to try out other shades which sadly are not a lot to choose from which is the downside for me. As for the price range I still find it expensive.. you guys know the drill (those who had follow me for quite sometime since).. Most things here in Singapore are way over price.

Anyway thank you for reading and I'll come back soon for another review.
Happy Friday!! XOXO



Link to: Bourjois: Happy Light Ultra-Covering Concealer (#21 Ivoire) 
Link to: Bourjois Happy Light Matte Serum Primer & Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation (#52 Vanilla)
Link to: Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon (#04 Peach On The Beach) 

No comments:

Post a Comment