Wednesday 30 July 2014

Topshop Lipstick (Innocent)



Personally I love Topshop lipsticks and I think that they are comparable to Mac lipstick.  I find them long lasting and non-drying, but I do not like their packaging as the white will rub off over time as well as cling onto dirt easily.

I been searching for a light nude pink that suits my skin tone and this is definitely the one, I do prefer this colour over my Mac Angel and Creme Cup. 



Topshop Lipstick (Innocent) (SGD $19) is a light mid-tone pink with a blue under tone and a velvet finish. It is smooth and creamy leaving my lips not feeling dry at all. A fabulous colour which is pigmented. Lasting power is not that great but still at least a 3 hour before I need to reapply. For a 'drugstore' price it is definitely worth giving it a try and there are reasonable shades to choose from too.


What do you think? Have you try them yet? I will pick up more shades soon, I absolutely love them. 
Have a lovely day & see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment