Friday 1 August 2014

Butter London Nail foundation Flawless Basecoat


I've been trying tons and tons of different brands of base coat but never found one as amazing as this Butter London Nail Foundation Flawless Base Coat. Its so difficult to find one that dry fast, stain-resistant, hides and smooths tiny ridges and yet non-toxic.

Butter LONDON does not add formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP to any of its nail formulas. It's color without compromise.

Butter London Nail foundation Flawless Basecoat (SGD $28) dries very fast to a matte finish. Definitely stain-resistant! I had tried so many brands of base coat promising stain free but non I've found as good as this, you will notice a huge difference once you've try this. It does make your polish last reasonably longer (if you want polish to last very long then it is a must that you try gel polish brands from Korea or Japan they are pure gel without harmful chemicals and quality is better then most America or Europe brands, for people who change nails colour quite a bit then Butter London is your best bet to make them last longer).

There is nothing I find I do not like from this base coat except the price of cause, quite a pricy basecoat for sure but I'll repurchase it again once I've finish it up. My holy grail base coat!! It works extremely well with my holy grail top coat Seche Vite, the best combination I found so far.


 Any other cheaper recommendation? Or have you tried and fell in love like me?
Love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment down below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment