Wednesday 6 August 2014

Revlon: The Classic Super Lustrous Lipstick (#415 Pink In The Afternoon)



In Singapore one of the most common brand from the 'drugstore' is Revlon which happens to be one of my favourite 'drugstore' brand I love a lot. They always have great quality products and one of them happens to be their Super Lustrous Lipsticks Line. I remembered loving their #477 black cherry when I was really a really young teenage girl and back then it was a very trendy colour to wear dark lips.

But Singapore doesn't carry that shade anymore, the selection of shades here aren't that much. One of my favourite shade now happens to be a pink shade.

Revlon: Super Lustrous Lipstick (#415 Pink In The Afternoon) (SGD $18.90) is a beautiful soft coral pink, incredibly smooth and creamy with good pigmentation. It has a creme finish and not to say a great bargain for such a great quality product. Lasting power in such a hot and humid country like Singapore is always max 3 hours on me which is fairy common.



I'm not sure whether they are discontinuing this line a not because most of the time when new products comes out a lot of other older product might get discontinued, it's very common here in Singapore that we don't have a great variety compare to the States or even UK or Europe. I really hope not because they are the cult classics and not to mention great lipsticks!!

I really love their Super Lustrous line! What do you think?

Hugs & Kisses XOXO


My other Revlon Reviews link if you're interested

Link to: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms: Shameless (#215), Showy (#220) & Unapologetic (#210)

No comments:

Post a Comment