Friday 22 August 2014

The Balm: Cindy-Lou Manizer




Hi everyone, remember my previous post reviewing  The Balm: Mary-Lou Manizer (Linked is below if you want to check it out) which I is one of my favourite highlighter! I bought their Cindy-Lou Manizer about 2 months back and am very prepared for a review now since I have been using it for quite sometime now.

The packaging has the same pin-up vintage vibe which alway makes me feel whimsical. Inside you will find a generous sized mirror.

The Balm: Cindy-Lou Manizer (SGD $36.90 @ Sasa Singapore) This product contains 8.5g/0.3 oz which is double the average amount of your average blush and I don't think I will ever finish it. It is a soft pinky-peach colour with a beautiful frosted sheen when applied. It adds luminosity, warmth, glow and can be used on cheeks, lids and as well as the rest of the face. I'm considered quite fair for an Asian Chinese I can even use it as just a subtle blush.  It doesn’t have a chalky or white base, so it should work as a highlighter on deeper complexions. The finish is high-shine but forgiving, so it doesn’t emphasize pores. This powder had such a soft, buttery, silky texture that it was easy to apply and blend, and it’s very, very pigmented–a little goes a long way.


I can’t say this has replaced my love for Mary-Lou, but it’s still something I wear a lot when I’m looking for a shimmery pink blush. Which do you prefer Mary-Lou Manizer or Cindy-Lou Manizer? 

Link to: The Balm: Mary-Lou Manizer

No comments:

Post a Comment