Friday 29 August 2014

ILLAMASQUA: Powder Blusher In Nymph


ILLAMASQUA has been in Singapore for quite some time now, located at Robinsons Orchard. Singapore is the second country in Asia – Thailand being the first – to welcome the brand. They picked our sunny island partly because they’ve seen a consistent stream of Singaporean tourists shopping at the Illamasqua counters in Bangkok. The prices here are lower than those in Thailand. (Hurrah!)






I have been eyeing on their blushes for quite a while now, since last year (yes I finally caved in and bought it!). Their blushes are all extra finely milled, super soft, super pigmented and very easy to blend.

ILLAMASQUA: Powder Blusher (Nymph) ( SGD$44 ) is describe this as warm candy pink with matte finish by them. I don't know about you, but I definitely put this in the cool pink category especially on my skin tone. It has good colour pay off, their blushes never disappoint no matter whether it's in matte finish or other finishes. The only thing that is bothering me is their packaging! I wouldn't say I'm in love with their packaging, I do like the their shape and design but it is just way too bulky and inconvenient.


Left: Normal swatch Right: Blended swatch

ILLAMASQUA blushes are great investment and they are cheaper then Nars blushes. If I'm to choose I would go for them rather then Nars blushes. I'm definitely going to get some more colours soon.

What are your favourite blushes from? 

No comments:

Post a Comment