Thursday 14 August 2014

Nars: PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base





Nars: PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (SGD $37) have a doe-foot applicator (like the kind you see in lipgloss). It has an incredibly thin, slightly creamy consistency. When applied, it looks white on the applicator, but it is virtually colorless when it is on. It works really well. It lives up to all the claims NARS makes about it: lightweight, extends the wear, smooths the surface, and maximizes color. I didn’t experience any budging, smudging, creasing, or migration when I used this as a primer underneath my eyeshadows. It is a clear, matte primer that merely smooths over the lid and acts to hold and bond all the eyeshadow together. Colors definitely didn’t look muted at all, and they held their intensity throughout the day.

I do not like Urban Decay Primer Potion at all, as for Too Faced Shadow Insurance I am not sure because I never tried any of them at all. Its quite a surprise for myself that I actually like this Nars Primer because I had always used cream shadows as a base.


It is definitely a great investment if you wear eyeshadows a lot, slightly pricey I think but at least it is worth it. What do you think?


My other Nars products review links
Link to: Nars Light Reflecting Setting Powder - Pressed

No comments:

Post a Comment