Friday 8 August 2014

The Body Shop: Colour Glide Lip Colour (#14 Pink Ginger)



This is an impulse buy, I definitely do not need anymore lipsticks with my ever growing collection of lipsticks! I got this in a sale and this was mark down quite a bit plus I've never tried any lipsticks from The Body Shop before and that is why I got it.

A moisturizing lip colour that provides lasting shade and glides on effortlessly, while taking care of your lips with naturally-derived moisturising ingredients. They have 19 lip-tastic shades

The Body Shop: Colour Glide Lip Colour (#14 Pink Ginger) (SGD $22.90 Original price) is slightly mauvey plummy colour with a a bit of purple undertone on my lips. It felt smooth and glides on easily giving me a wash of colour that has a medium coverage with glossy finish. They're not drying but do not last that well on me for 2 hours maximum. I'm not bother by the lasting power because this is such an easy lipstick to put on day to day similar to the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter.



I did enjoy this lippie quite a bit but if it wasn't on sale I don't think I'll get them because I would rather get the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter because they are cheaper. I do think it is a good product still.

Tried them yet? Love it or Hate it?


Hugs & Kisses XOXO

Check out my other The Body Shop Reviews!

Link to: The Body Shop: Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter


Link to: The Body Shop: Olive Textured Body Scrubs
Link to: The Body Shop: Almond Body Butter & Macadamia Body Butter Duo

No comments:

Post a Comment