Wednesday 9 July 2014

Yves Rocher: Hydra Vegetal Moisture Boost Concentrate & 24H Intense Hydrating Gel Cream






Hi my lovelies,

As promised here is my review of another 2 products from Yves Rocher of the same line Hydra Vegetal. My skin can be very difficult sometimes as you guys should know by now if you're following me for quite sometime, the extreme oily combination type. My T Zone can be quite oily yet I've extreme dry patches on certain parts, I have settled the part for my oily T Zone (Previous review which I'll link below with products from the same company) and just found the other 2 products which is for my dry patches.

First is,

Yves Rocher: Hydra Vegetal Moisture Boost Concentrate (SGD $30 for 30ml/ 1 fl oz) is a serum for deep hydration moisture boost. It has a very light weight formula and ingredients like Aloe, Sugar Maple extract, Salicylic Acid, Shea Butter, Coconut oil, etc that will deeply penetrate into your pores and sink into your skin very fast to give a boost of hydration. I used this day and night and during the day I'll use this in conjunction with my Yves Rocher:  Zero Blemish Gel Cream, my night routine I'll just switch out the zero blemish gel cream to the 24h intense hydrating gel cream. I've notice a difference that it makes my skin feels and I love it. Highly recommend this product. *P.S: there is a slightly light fresh scent which is not over powering at all.




Yves Rocher: Hydra Vegetal 24H Intense Hydrating Gel Cream (SGD $26 for 1.6fl oz) is formulated for normal to dry skin and is enrich with witch hazel, sesame seed oil and maple sugar extract to deeply hydrates for 24 hours. The texture has a light gel cream texture which also adsorbs into my skin pretty fast and leaving it feeling hydrated, soft and smooth. I definitely would repurchase if I'm not constantly changing and testing out new skincare products. *P.S: same slightly light fresh scent as their Moisture Boost Concentrate.

My overall thought?! They are great products, works well and pretty cheap and budget friendly for something that is imported from France to Singapore. I just wish that they will not include Paraben in their Gel Cream and thats pretty much it!

Tried any of their products yet? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment