Friday 23 January 2015

Bath And Body Works (Mini Haul #04)



Okay... Ahem... There is a sale at Bath & Body Works and I got just 4 items.. Not that much (heehee).. I really could not pass this up as the candles are buy 2 get 1 free and it just happened that I pretty much love their fall and winter scents better then their spring or summer ones, another one of my weakness is  any body moisturizer that says Souffle I would love and grab.


Now lets get into what I got...


Bath & Body Works: 3-Wick Candle (Vanilla Chai) (SGD $32 @ Bath & Body Works) the scent is described as - Savor The Fragrance Of Freshly Ground Cinnamon, Chair Spices, Sweet Foamy Local Cream And Whole Vanilla Beans. - Love this warm and cosy scent, just feel like sitting in a quiet cafe drinking my latte whenever it is lighted up.



Bath & Body Works: 3-Wick Candle (Winter) (SGD $32 @ Bath & Body Works) the scent is described as - Be transported to the mountains with bracing notes of pine needles, winter citrus and white woods.
Love that it is fresh and woody at the same time, that is truly what I feel about this scent.

Bath & Body Works: 3-Wick Candle (Sparkling Icicles) (SGD $32 @ Bath & Body Works) the scent is described as - A blend of moss, bergamot & citrus evokes icicles sparkling in winter moonlight.This is a pretty light and fresh scent to me, its like fresh winter air in the countryside to me.


A nourishing body cream melts into skin leaving it silky and smooth. The recipe is with Shea butter and conditioning vitamin E.
Wild Madagascar Vanilla - vanilla bean body Souffle (SGD $22)

  • Top Notes: African Pear, Sparkling Clementine, Ruby Apple
  • Mid Notes: Wild Jasmine, Wild Gardenia, Heliotrope Petals, Golden Plumeria
  • Dry Notes: Madagascar Vanilla, White Sandalwood, Creamy Musk


I never thought I would like a vanilla scent and this is the 2nd vanilla scent that I love besides the Ambre Vanille from Laura Mercier. But this is definitely not a sweet vanilla fragrance.

Happy Weekend!!
Lots of Love Diana


Check out all my haul from Bath & Body Works from the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment