Saturday 31 January 2015

My Beauty Favourites - Jan 2015



Now here is what I have been loving for this month of January the first month of the year...There isn't a lot of things but they'r things I used religiously this month.. My foundations (Chanel Vital Lumiere Aqua & Perfection Lumiere Velvet - full review Link here!) routine never change because I'm really loving them..


Now here goes......

1. Naked Basics 2 - Loving the simple eye shadow look with bold dark lips this month, just a great basic palette really...Done a full review comparing the first and this current second palette link is here!





2. Rouge Pur Couture Pure Colour Satiny Radiance: Noir Prima Donna (#63) - Quite a unique dark colour.... check out my full review link here!

3. Tom Ford Limited Edition Mini Lip Colour in  #04 Gustavo - Love the formula and this is another unique colour, a creamy chocolate brown and it is just perfect with my neutral/natural eye look this month. I wanted to get more of the other shades from this limited collection of minis but I'm too late.  Here is the link to check out my full review from the same range but permanent line, different shade.


4. Make Up Forever HD High Definition Powder - Is an oldie but a goodie!! I used this as a finishing powder after my matte setting powder. Just a light dusting creates a beautiful finish and only just using a tiny tiny bit.. a little goes a long way... The texture a really fine and silky, which is great for a finishing powder but not great to set because this powder really cannot keep my face matte and prevent the shininess from peeking through my oily comb skin.

5. e.l.f. Contouring blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia #83601 - I really only love and use the bronzer and is not only hitting pan but finishing the beautiful bronzer soon. It does have some golden shimmers but you really can't tell when it is applied and blended on the my skin. A great quality budget bronzer.



6. Maybelline Eyestudio Hypersharp Laser Liner in Intense Black & BrownWith the thinnest tip yet to give you the utmost precision for drawing lines, it goes on steadily in one fluid stroke and delivers richly pigmented colour to make the eyes stand out. Depending on what I'm feeling for that day a bold dark intense black or just brown liquid liner this is my holy grail liquid eyeliner from the "drugstore".



Left to right: Rouge Pur Couture Pure Colour Satiny Radiance: Noir Prima Donna (#63), Tom Ford Limited Edition Mini Lip Colour in  #04 Gustavo,  Maybelline Eyestudio Hypersharp Laser Liner in Intense Black, Brown, e.l.f. Contouring blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia #83601(just the bronzer) 

7. Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express in black & waterproof formula - Nothing bad or negative to complain... just a great "drugstore" mascara which adds volume... I tend to use 2 different mascara but this is the main/base one and I will layer with other different brand to create a better look for my sparse and short asian lash.



What's your beauty favourites?

Happy Weekend!

XOXO, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment