Friday 16 May 2014

Catrice: Ultra Fine Ink Eyeliner - Waterproof


I always like Catrice Eye Liner Pen in #050 Black Blue so I decided to try another different Liner from them, considering their prices that is quite cheap but also doesn't lack in quality too. This time I'll be trying out their Ultra Fine Ink Eyeliner - Waterproof version. The product comes in a sleek black packaging with a blue twist off cap.


Catrice: Ultra Fine Ink Eyeliner - Waterproof (SGD $6.50 @ Singapore Selected Guardian Stores) is really black but I don't find that they have an ultra thin brush which they claim. You got to be real light handed for a very thin precise line. I don't find that it is as waterproof or long lasting as their Eye Liner Pen in #050 Black Blue on me, it does have a full coverage in just one stroke and dries fairly fast. No smudging it just transferred and disappeared throughout the day on me.

Maybe it just not formulated for Asia extremely hot and humid climate?? I've seen quite a lot of positive reviews online and I'm pretty disappointed with the results that it gave me. I still prefer their Eye Liner Pen better


So what do you think of the eyeliner? Or what is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment