Friday 2 May 2014

Marc Jacobs: Lust For Lacquer Lip Vinyl (#210 Boom Boom)


Hi my lovely ladies, here is my installment of another review from Marc Jacobs beauty line and this time is on their Lust For Lacquer Lip Vinyl. This is a colour-drenched, champagne-infused and plumping formula. #210 Boom Boom is a full-coverage lip gloss that I chose to get and they are decorated with a black logo and features a pointed applicator for a more precise application which is different from the sheer formula.


Marc Jacobs: Lust For Lacquer Lip Vinyl (#210 Boom Boom) (SGD $39) is a full coverage gloss with an insane pigmentation, the coverage is amazing and is extremely glossy too. The formula is not too thick nor too thin, it feels extremely comfortable on. There is a cooling sensation like a minty-fresh which last for quite a while at least a few minutes and it doesn't feel sticky on. It has a very high-shine that gives your lips a very plump look. #210 Boom Boom is a fuchsia with a blue-purple sheen, it does contains micro blue and pink shimmers.

There is one thing you got to beware of,  that is you need to line your lips to prevent bleeding and other then that is really nothing negative about it. It just applies evenly, the lasting power was normal just like any other lip gloss out there.



It is a very beautiful colour and I love the minty-fresh feeling it gave my lips. Would I repurchase? I would if there isn't so many other different brands for me to chose from. The only thing that is comparable is the price. It is cheaper then other luxury brands out there. Unless I really fall in love with the colour and it's unique enough maybe it's justifiable to get another one.

What do you think? I love to hear your comments about it. Please leave your comment down.
Have a great weekend! XOXO!

Link to: Marc Jacobs: Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation
Link to: Marc Jacobs: Style Eye-Con No. 7 Plush Eyeshadow ( #202 The Tease Palette)

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I'm addicted to lip products, so I want to try this at some point.
    welcometomahya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ;-) ... You got to try them.. I love their minty-fresh feeling... I'm addicted to lip products recently too..

      Delete