Wednesday 30 April 2014

The Body Shop: Almond Body Butter & Macadamia Body Butter Duo




Have I mention that I'm a big fan of The Body Shop: Coconut Body Butter before?! I decide to get more of their different scents while they are having a sale for just SGD $10 each. What a steal compared to the original price of SGD $30.90.

My personal favourite will be their coconut scented one which is a limited edition here in Singapore *Sob* *Sniff*! Since I can get that any more I thought I would get both Almond and Macadamia to try out.


The Body Shop: Almond Body Butter (SGD $30.90) is for Normal/Dry skin types. It's very rich with a soft and creamy texture. I find that those with softer and creamier texture tend to takes a longer time to soak into the skin  a bit greasy for me, probably it is targeted for those with drier skin types. I usually will only just use this at night before bed. It has a light nutty Almond scent which is not at all overpowering. 


The Body Shop: Macadamia Body Butter Duo (SGD $32.90) is for Normal skin Areas/Zones and Dry skin Areas/Zones, it provides 2 levels of moisturisation in just 1 convenient tub. The white side is very rich with a softer and creamier texture is for drier skin/zones, while the darker colour side is for normal skin/zones is a bit harder and thicker but also creamy in texture which I preferred because it adsorbs into the skin beautifully and easily. I can't say that the scent smells like macadamia but I do like the scent better then the almond one, it has light floral scent that doesn't linger on the skin for too long which is great for laying perfume on if you are going out.

I love their wide range of scents in their body butter and I do much preferred those with harder, thicker and creamy texture over the softer ones. Definitely will repurchase,  the macadamia is great and I do like it.There is still more that I would love to try.

Any Body Butters Scent that you might want to try out? Any favourites?




No comments:

Post a Comment