Saturday 12 April 2014

The Body Shop: Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash



I have always and will always try different brands and types of facial cleanser, its been like that ever since I started using them when I was a teenager. I have a total of 4 different brands/types now rotating in my skincare regime including this relatively new one from The body Shop from their Tea Tree Line. I wanted to get a facial wash that can be use 1 or 2 weeks before 'the time of the month' for controlling my blemishes and have been using and trying out for the past 2 weeks I'm liking it so far.

The Body Shop: Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash (SGD $20.90 for 100ml/3.3fl oz) is described as a deep cleansing daily wash which leaves skin velvety-soft with a blast of cool freshness without drying out our skin. It contains TeaTree Oil and Salicylic Acid to banish blemish causing bacteria yet calms the skin. I have notice that there isn't any Sulfate in the ingredient list which is good news! This is a creamy cleanser so it doesn't foams up, so some people might not like it if you are those that prefer the foaming type.

You might feel a cooling and refreshing sensation. It feels very relaxing and perks me up in the morning especially. I haven't notice a huge difference with my blackheads but it does control the blemishes well enough. As for removing makeup, its not a problem for me since I do using makeup remover first before cleansing my face.

The final conclusion?! I do like it because it does not dry out my skin and it is great as a preventive measure. I will still continue to finish it up, will buy if I haven't had so many cleanser every time to try out. Have you tried this yet? Any favourite cleanser?

Other Facial Cleanser I've used and reviewed:




No comments:

Post a Comment