Friday 11 April 2014

Yves Rocher: Rinsing Vinegar (For all Hair Types)



Hi Ladies!! Has anybody heard of vinegar for hair?! I was so intrigued that I went Yves Rocher just to get the product, it is the best selling cult product from the brand and is sold out pretty soon every time they stock up. Since I love their perfume so much which I had reviewed previously which I will link below, I decided to try more of their products.

But for now before I got too excited and carried away, lets start on their Rinsing Vinegar. The packaging is pretty simple, comes in a sturdy plastic bottle with a cute screw top.  You simply shampoo and condition your hair, make sure you rinse out everything and just put some Rinsing Vinegar in your hair, spread it well and finally rinse off thoroughly (you could leave on for 5 mins like I did if you like to).

Yves Rocher: Rinsing Vinegar (SGD $15 for 150ml/ 5 fl oz) is a raspberry vinegar which is

  • Silicone Free
  • Paraben Free
genuine traditional remedy to enhance the natural shine of our hair and leave it radiant. Vinegar is used  on hair as a clarifying rinse to remove product build-up and smooths the cuticles that have been damaged by frequent hair-washing. The acid is suppose to balance our hair's pH. Just the scent alone smells heavenly and it is suitable for all hair types. It helps quite a bit in restoring the shine to my dyed hair and leave my hair feeling soft after my hair was air-dryed.

There are cheaper ways to create a similar results like apple cider vinegar which you would have to dilute and if you could tolerate the smell. Getting this is way easier and much more convenient. So I will definitely get more after finishing this bottle.

Have a great weekend everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment