Saturday 26 April 2014

Marc Jacobs: Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation



Marc Jacobs beauty line has finally reach Singapore's shores in Sephora. I am so freaking excited about  their products. I got this during Good Friday which falls on the 18th April and it just so happen to be my birthday, I went a bit crazy and bought a lot more then I expected, might be going back to get a few more (*HeeHee!*).

Okay, I might be a bit too over excited but I simply just can't contain how happy I am to find their Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation. Never in a million years that I would expect myself to fall in love with a foundation with a satin-finish, I am always a matte kind of girl because I have quite an oily T-Zone and in Singapore it is difficult to maintain that kind of 'dewy look' with the extremely hot and humid weather.

P.S & FYI : I was messing around testing out their products on my hands in Sephora, everything came to a stop when I was touching and testing this foundation on my hands (I know I'm being dramatic..). But it feels so dammed light-weight and seems like there is nothing on my hands, a salesgirl came and told me that she had put on 3 layers for full coverage. Surprise that it does not look heavy or cakey at all!

That is the moment, I'm completely sold on the foundation!! I was thinking what the heck, its my birthday and I should treat myself to something (heavy damaged done!!). OKAY... So..

Marc Jacobs: Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation (Bisque Light) (SGD $75) is an anti-aging, long-wearing, gel foundation. The foundation is formulated with coconut water extracts so its hydrating. It includes anti-aging properties and 'soft focus powder' which diffuses light for a subtle, glowy effect. If you're going for a full coverage, don't hesitate to layer it on and there is no need to worry   It also includes anti-aging properties and “soft focus powders” which diffuse light for a subtle, glowy effect. If you’re going for a lot of coverage, don’t hesitate to layer this on because it doesn’t look or feel cakey at all. Completely feels like some sort of skincare serum/gel and blends in beautifully without any problem.


Lasting power with primer, setting powder and setting spray is around 5 - 6 hours depending on the weather here in Singapore. Ever since I got this foundation I've been wearing it none stop, I'm obsessed by the fact that I don't feel like I have anything on yet looking very natural with 3 layers of coverage!

I did notice it is scented but it doesn't really bothers me at all because the scent doesn't linger that long to irritate me. Just 2 word to describe how I feel "IN LOVE". Just swoop into the nearest Sephora and give it a try. 100% without doubt I 'm recommending to buy it! I am sure you would love it.

Have you tried anything from Marc Jacobs beauty line yet? What are you loving?  
(Reviews on their eyeshadow palettes, pen eyeliners and lip vinyl will be coming soon.)


No comments:

Post a Comment