Tuesday 1 April 2014

Catrice: Defining Blush Rosewood Forest (#060) & Apropos Apricot (#050)


Hi my lovely ladies, sorry I've been so busy arranging and tidying up my room ever since my new furniture arrived that I have no time to sit down and blog. Finally everything is done and I can sit down and properly get on writing with my next review. So here goes....

Catrice is a great affordable brand from Europe, has reach Singapore shores last year 2013. They do not carry out or commission any testing on animals and this applies to the end products as well as to all ingredients. Their suppliers are required to certify in writing that their products have been manufactured without testing on animals.

Their prices are just a tiny bit more then Essence's products but the quality is great considering that the price is still very reasonable and affordable.

Top: Rosewood Forest (#060) Bottom: Apropos Apricot (#050)

Their defining blush comes in 6 different shades, the ultra-fine, highly-pigmented blush is formulated with vitamin C & E blends easily onto the cheeks.

The packaging is simple, sleek, compact and it is quite sturdy.

Catrice Defining Blush: Rosewood Forest (#060) (SGD $6.90) is a deep plummy rose shade with a matte finish and very pigmented. The texture is really soft and very easy to blend. I have to go with a very light hand and a fluffy brush for I am quite fair and could look like a clown if I am not careful.

Catrice Defining Blush: Apropos Apricot (#050) is a peachy shade with gold shimmers on my skin-tone. The texture is exactly the same so soft and blends so easily. It is a perfect shade for Spring and Summer and with a bit of bronzer you will have a sun-kissed look.

Left: Rosewood Forest (#060) Right: Apropos Apricot (#050)

I would definitely recommend if you are on a tight budget and doesn't break your bank or just starting out on makeup . These are so cheap compare to Revlon, Maybelline or even Loreal which can easily cost up to SGD $18 - SGD $25.

Have a great day!! XOXO!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Is there any change you would sell this Catrice blush in the shade 060?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apropos apricot looks like the Nars Orgasm. Looks so gorgeous. I have Rose Royce. I'm eyeing on that Apropos apricot. Good thing Catrice cosmetics is available here in the Philippines. I just hope those blushes are part of their permanent collection.

    http://ladyarizel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete