Wednesday 9 April 2014

Benefit: Lolli Tint + Posie Tint (Lip & cheek Stain) & High Beam (Highlighter)


I've been dying to get my hands on the latest Benefit Lolli Tint and I finally got it in Sephora Singapore, they are launched in March. I never liked liquid or cream products on my cheeks due to Singapore's hot and humid weather, anything liquid or cream just not going stay but I was very attracted to the candy-orchid colour and decided to just dive in and give it a go.

I was in the queue waiting to pay and when I saw the Cheek Me Out!( Posie Tint & High Beam) in a mini bottles and decided to get it too for comparing both tints since it is a reasonable price, plus I get a bonus the High Beam (highlighter) which I can try and test out too. They looked so darn cute and very convenient to chuck it in the purse compared to the big bottle of Lolli Tint.



Benefit Lollitint Lip & Cheek stain (SGD $51) is described as a "candy-orchid tint". It's a pinky-lavender colour with blue undertones. The texture is watery and looks very natural whether it is on the lips or cheeks. You can tell it looks more pink with blue undertone on and not really see the lavender on my lips and cheeks. I do need to put on a lip balm to moisturize my lips on top of both tints.


Benefit: Cheek Me Out! (SGD $21 for Posietint 4.0ml /0.13fl oz & High Beam 4.0ml/ 0.13fl oz) 
Benefit Posietint Lip & Cheek stain is a cool bright pink, suits and more wearable for all skin tones rather then Lollitint. The texture is slightly thicker and not too runny or watery compare to Lollitint, looks a bit more brighter too. It is still very natural if you love that kind of natural looking flush on the cheeks with a nice light pinky lips.

Benefit High Beam is an luminizing pink liquid highlighter.The texture is creamy and blends in beautifully onto the cheekbones and brow bones with an angelic sheen. You could even even mix with your moisturizer or foundation for an all over glow.


The tints and highlighter all looks very natural, if you are some one that likes natural looking make up I am sure you are going to love these! The lasting power was okay for me, I just have to reapply after 3 - 4 hours and pink tones always brightens up my skin which is great.

 Care to share what Benefit products do you like the best? Do feel free to comment!
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your invite ;-) ... will check out your link..

    ReplyDelete