Saturday 19 April 2014

The Body Shop: Olive Textured Body Scrubs



This is a long neglected product from The Body Shop, I heard so many rave reviews about their Body Butter and yet nobody seems to mention their Textured Body Scrubs. This has been in my bath & body care for a steadily of 10 years at least.

There are a few kinds of body scrubs in The Body Shop, the Olive Textured Body Scrubs has always been my favourite and I will always keep a back-up of it somewhere in the apartment. I prefer this creamy scrub to their new sugar scrub because in Singapore it will attract a lot of ants and I do not welcome insects of any kind in my place *EeeeeKs!*.

*For your info I do like a bit more abrasive scrubs for my body. This scrub is meant for normal to dry skin(I've normal skin) but I find that different skin types still able to use because I've introduce this to my friends and family with different skin types and they love it too.

The Body Shop: Olive Textured Body Scrub (SGD $30.90) is a moisturizing, cream-based, gentle exfoliating body scrub that helps remove dead skin cell very effectively and leave my skin feeling extremely soft and smooth, and really helps the body moisturizer adsorbs faster afterwards.  It contains exfoliating crushed walnut shells and olive stones for a smoother skin.

The scent is not that noticeable in my opinion. I love how my skin feels moisturize when I used this scrub. Unless I find something else that is more affordable, organic, without any parabens, and those nasty chemicals I will going back to this.

One of my favourites and holy grail body care products of all time! 
If you like a bit more abrasive scrub for your body like me you will definitely want to try this and I am sure you will love it as much as I do!

Any favourite body scrubs? I would like to try out some new ones. Any recommendations please let me know?



No comments:

Post a Comment