Friday 4 April 2014

Maybelline Lip Polish by Color Sensational (GLAM12)



Its been a while since I bought any products from Maybelline, I simply just do not like or even tempted by any of them in Singapore. The ranges here saddens me not to say that all are made in China now a days. Trust me, most of my fellow Singaporeans don't like any beauty products that are made in China and some are even paranoid.

Not until the Maybelline Lip Polish came out I wouldn't be caught buying their products at all! They are called Color Elixir outside of Asia. The boring part is that they don't have any nice or cute names for different shades just letters & numbers. The formula are different too from outside Asia, that is what  I have seen/heard from other blogs.

Now lets talk about the packaging, it is cute and convenient the size is only slightly bigger then their lipstick bullet which can easily fit into the handbag, not to mention that you could tell what shade from the tube itself. The wand is a smoothing angora brush that delivers an even application.


Maybelline Lip Polish by Color Sensational: Glam12 (SGD $19.90) is a 3 in 1 potion, a lipstick, a gloss and a balm in a tube. Glam12 is a dark red with tiny sliver shimmers leaning a bit to the burgundy shade family (doesn't seems to look the same in the lip swatch below, its a pretty deep red).  I do love the formula which is not at all sticky, has a great colour payoff, light weight, glides on easily and the best part is I do not have to wear any lip balm underneath because it is really moisturizing. It does leave a slight stain too. The staying power for me is about 3 - 4hours and will have to reapply after food and drinks.


There is currently 10 shades available in Singapore and you could get it any Watson and Guardian stores. Definitely recommend to try these out, great for lazy people like me *heehee*.

P.S : I know I am extremely late to review these lip polishes but it is the only product from Maybelline that I truly love!

No comments:

Post a Comment