Friday 23 May 2014

The Balm: Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter



I believe a lot people have heard, seen and owned this mega beautiful highlighter by now, its insane that I would drag a year or more passing by, swatching it on my hand and just admiring and not get this highlighter until now. 

First thing The Balm always have the most amazing beautifully package products that gives you a pin-up, vintage vibe and that makes you want to start collecting them like a hoarder, plus I'm always more prone to get a product if they have great packaging (yup I'm a sucker when it comes to nice packaging).

The Balm: Mary-Lou Manizer (SGD $36.90 @ Sasa Singapore) This product contains 8.5g/0.3 oz which is double the average amount of your average blush, and because you only need the tiniest amount and  I don't think I will ever finish up this highlighter. It's a soft shimmering champagne colour with slight gold tone. On the skin it's not glittery,heavy, or overly shimmery and it seems to have a combination of noticeable shimmer and subtle, glowy sheen. I think its a very pretty shade and very flattering on most skin tones.

I've always been very careful about too much shimmery products as they will accentuate and emphasize my oiliness on my oily-combination skin but with this I just tap the tiniest amount  on top of my cheeks and blend it with a brush will turn you to a glowy goddess. 





It's my favourite highlighter now and the only thing I regret is not getting this sooner. It is definitely worth the hype and if you have not try this just rush to the nearest place you can find whether online or shop and just get it. I'm sure you love just as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a new highlighter and am so tempted by this! Great review!
    I found your blog via bloglovin and just followed - it's lovely! Would love if you could check out my blog back! xxx

    stylelikehers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great highlighter.. definitely a must try...thank you and I've have just followed you too.

      Delete