Wednesday 21 May 2014

Pure Beauty: Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleansing Facial Wipes



Hi My Lovely Ladies, I came across this affordable Cleansing Facial Wipes while I was in Watsons a while ago and the first thing I notice was that it is Paraben Free, Lanolin Free & Alcohol Free. Since it is so affordable and I've been trying to use more natural and chemical free products so what the heck I just pick them up to try. Besides I love trying new stuffs, its my obsession.

Now here is some information about the brand:

Pure Beauty.
Inspired by nature. Perfected by science.

The theory of ageing states that living things age because cells accumulate oxidative free radical damage over time. Pure Beauty is based on the understanding that powerful antioxidants can limit and reduce this free radical damage, and slow the skin aging process. 

Over the past decade, Pure Beauty has embarked on a search for the perfect antioxidant, and along the way, they have discovered many more of nature's skincare secrets. 

Inspired by Korean skincare innovation, incorporating the finest natural ingredients and made possible by leading edge technology, they have created unique skincare products based on powerful antioxidant blends for visible, long-term results. 


Pure Beauty: Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleansing Facial Wipes (SGD $3.90 for 20 wipes) are under their pomegranate range and pomegranate is said to have been used as a cure for various ailments ever since they were first cultivated
in Persia over 5,000 years ago. One pomegranate contains up to 40% vitamin C,enough for an adult’s daily 
vitamin C requirement.In fact, the extract is rich with energizing nutrients and antioxidants.



This facial wipes claims to protects collagen reserves, promotes healthier skin, helps skin rejuvenation and protects skin free from radicals by detoxifying, neutralizing, energizing and brightening of skin. The wipes are soft and the moist/wet part is only okay, it did remove about 80% of my makeup and waterproof mascara and eyeliner but not completely. So I still need my Bifesta Cleansing Lotion: (Sebum)
to clean the rest completely.

It doesn't irritate my skin or eyes which is a good thing but I'm a bit disappointed that it's not moist/wet enough. I guess for that kind of price it is not that bad at all. I would say its just average and I will repurchase if I'm going on holiday for convenient sake.

What do you think? Have you tried them yet? Or any other wipes would you recommend?
Feel free to leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment