Friday 21 March 2014

Australis 3 in 1 Wipes Make-up Remover


Hi Ladies I'm back for another review! 

Since young I have always known that removing makeup properly plays a important role of having great skin. I don't believe in just using makeup remover wipes and not properly or even not wash our face after the used of the wipes.And I've always believe in the saying "There isn't any ugly women just lazy women". I have tested and try quite a number of different brands and this is the worst of the bunch, it's really bad and I'm not even over-exageratting.

Australis 3 in 1 Wipes Make-up Remover (On sale for SGD $2) got it in our local Singapore "drugstore" Watsons. Australis claims that it "cleanses, tones & moisturizes. Gently removers all traces of makeup including mascara." The claims just wasn't true, it is not at all moisturizing because the wipes are way too dry so how can it cleanse and remover any makeup let alone remove mascara at all.

Was extremely disappointed with it. Please do not waste your time and money ladies, just stay clear! I was lucky that I got it in sale or else I would have wasted a lot more money on these crappy wipes!

So what type of wipes do you use? Do share and comment, would love to hear your thoughts!
Happy weekend ladies!!
XOXO

1 comment: