Friday 7 March 2014

Origins: GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream



I got this product about a month ago for my inherited dark under eyes, and I am desperately in need of an eye cream that is not too heavy or oily in the morning and suits my morning skin care regime and flawless application of my makeup afterwards. This is my first time trying Origins products, and what is the verdict?!

Origins: GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream (SGD $62) is formulated with Caffeine from coffee beans, Panax Ginseng, Magnolia extract and natural optic brighteners, etc. I must say that I love that Origins doesn't have:

  • Parabens
  • Phthalates
  • Propylene Glycol
  • Mineral Oil
  • PABA
  • Petrolatum
  • Paraffin 
  • DEA
  • Synthetic Fragrance
  • Animal Ingredients
that we should be worried about. I am trying my best to steer myself to using more natural products and stay away from those products with supposedly nasty/bad ingredients. The texture is gel - liked and yet feels creamy, it does adsorbs into my skin quite well without leaving my skin feeling oily which makes my makeup easier to apply. It does contains mica for brightening effects which I don't really notice a lot when it is  apply on my under eyes area.

And I am not too sure about the depuffing abilities, I haven't experience any puffy eyes much so I can't comment on this. Overall is just an ordinary eye cream for me. It wasn't that spectacular and I haven't notice any big difference since 3 weeks ago, so I wouldn't repurchase after I finish it.

Would I recommend it? Everybody have different needs and the same product might not react the same way on some one else's skin. What may work for me might not work on you and what not work for me may work for you. I am not sure whether origin's counter in Singapore will give out samples a not, you could just ask them and try. (In Singapore most stores/counters will not give out samples unless you bought something from them but it would't hurt to try and ask them)

What types of eye creams do you use? Which are your favourites? 
XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment