Saturday 22 March 2014

New Spring 2014 Colour for Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream: Lollipop



I'm on a lipstick kick recently, never before and couldn't explain why. I guess lip products are the only makeup product that people can put on even when you are very old and don't look ridiculous. They just  look great on!

I love the formula of Too Faced La Creme lipsticks and finally found the new spring 2014 colour I have been searching for.

Too Faced La Creme: Lollipop (SGD $32 @ Sephora Singapore) is described as a 'violet with orchid shimmer'. It is a cool-toned fuschia shimmer with tiny bright pink glitters (can't feel the glitters at all) and has a blue sheen (like duo chrome). It had a semi-opaque colour coverage which is a lot sheerer then other La Creme. It still feels hydrating and glides on smoothly with a single swipe.




This is one of my favourite colour to wear when I feel I would like something brighter, and the peptides is always very smoothing and conditioning for my lips. It last a good 4 hours before I need to re-apply. Too Faced La Creme had never let me down before. You might want to check out another colour I Want Candy that I had review with swatches.

Highly recommended checking these out.



No comments:

Post a Comment