Wednesday 5 March 2014

Glam Glow Super -Mud Clearing Treatment



Okay I really do not want to like this mask because it is such an expensive mask for such a tiny jar, but after I tried just one time I simply just love love LOVE it. I am very confident that I would repurchase after finishing this jar. Now I can understand what the hype is all about.

Glam Glow: Super - Mud Clearing Treatment (SGD $92 @ Sephora) it draws out the oils clogging my pores which is great for my oily T Zone, and does tingle a tiny little bit for just less then 10 - 15 seconds when you first put it on ( I don't mind the tingling and love the tingling as that shows that the product is doing its work). It doesn't dry out my skin after I wash off the mask after a short 10 minutes which is terrific. I notice a huge difference on the feel of my skin, very smooth, less bumpy, the pores reduced and clams down the angry zits on my forehead.

All thanks to the great ingredients of this product. My skin feels great and not only you can use for a full face mask, you could use it as an overnight spot treatment on the pimples/zits.



This is definitely worthy to splurge on. Have you tried any of their products yet? If not you better run down to get it. (For international where to buy? you could check out their website: http://www.glamglowmud.com/ or you can google it or look up on eBay.

Thanks for reading!! XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment