Sunday 2 March 2014

Toni & Guy: Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray


I got to admit I was and never going to be a hair kind of person. I don't like and fuss with anything that is related to hair or hair products. I have and always prefer not to have anything spray into my hair. Almost always products will make my hair feel gross and sticky.

But I always have a problem of very straight and flat fine oily hair. Living in very humid and hot weather in Singapore makes it worst. Most of us living here always wash our hair daily to keep our hair clean and fresh because we tend to sweat a lot with this kind of weather. That means when my hair is clean it looks extremely flat without any texture or volume.

I have finally found a solution to my dilemma, a hairspray which not only help my flat limp hair and keep it voluminous with nice texture without making them feel sticky and gross.

Toni & Guy: Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray (About SGD $9 to $12) creates texture, body and natural movement with a light hold to achieve a lived in, beach waves care free look. Just spray evenly over dry hair to create tousled waves and style with fingers.

This Sea Salt Texturising Spray is the only thing besides my dry shampoo that I would use in my hair,
which says a lot about a product. Don't you think so?!

No comments:

Post a Comment