Saturday 1 March 2014

The Body Shop: Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter


Cleansing Balms have taken the UK skincare by storm, while in Singapore it is a relatively new kind of cleansing product and I could only find the one and only brand that carry them in The Body Shop.

What is a Cleansing Balm? They are an oil-based cleanser that remains solid at room temperature. Warm in hands and massage onto skin, then remove with a warm and damp cloth. They cleanse and remove all traces of makeup while leaving the skin smooth and hydrated. All skin types (yes even for oily skin) can use this Cleansing Balm.


The Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter comes package in a simple flat metal container, nothing really special.
The Body Shop: Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter (SGD $26.90) contains shea butter, olive oil, sunflower seed oil and the mostly synthetic ingredients. I have been using it for the past 1 week and its seems to work well on my oily combination skin. The consistency is like coconut oil in solid form. It removes my makeup effectively and leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth.

I didn't see much difference when using it (maybe because I've only used for 1 week), I might have to get a muslin cloth as I 've been using it with a normal warm and damp face towel.

Overall no complains just a regular cleansing/makeup remover. Would love to try the ever so famous & hype up Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift & Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm. Have you ever try a cleansing balm? Any favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment