Wednesday 12 March 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD

Liebster Award

It is an honor to be nominated for a Liebster Award by the sweet Jennifer over at inthelandofjen.blogspot.com , I was shock and pleasantly surprise as I am quite new to blogging. I just learned that liebster award is like a chain post, which has been floating around the blogger community for quite sometime now.

It's a chance to recognize and support 10 new bloggers, who have under or around 200 followers and you have to create 10 questions for them to answer; all you have to do is tag (Notify them on their blog). In return they will nominate 10 new bloggers and create new questions for them to answer and the chain continues. Answer all the questions which is given to you and lastly,

Be sure and remember to link back to those who nominated you! 

It is really nice and encouraging to hear that someone out there is reading reading your blog! When you first start blogging it can be discouraging and sad to think nobody is reading or your content of your blog is not good enough to reach anyone out there. I was so happy when I received this and really motivated me to keep on posting.

I love the intention behind this award and sincerely hope I will make someone else happy as I was when I was nominated!!!



Jennifer's Questions

1. What is your favorite drugstore beauty product?
 - I have to go with my current favourites!! Those Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms are simply amazing!!

2. What is your favorite high end beauty product?

- I simply can't just choose one got quite a few, first: my holy grail Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NC 20, Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation in Fair Honey, all the Too Faced La Creme lipsticks and lastly my new buy from Tom Ford their lipstick (review coming soon).

3. Who are your favorite bloggers to follow?

- I have been consistently reading her blog for a few years already, but only started following ever since I started blogging myself is Adrienne from thesundaygirl.com, she is one of my favourite blogs to follow.

4. What is one goal you have for 2014?
- Losing weight and keeping it up! Have been a struggle even since I quitted smoking.

5. What is your favorite dish to make/eat?
- As long as there is something with cheese or hot chillies/sauce in it I will simply love (as long as nothing weird is in there).

6. What is your favorite source for staying up to date on trends and current events?

- That will surely be U Tube(main source), bloggers and both beauty or fashion magazines from UK, USA, Japan, Korea and local Singapore. 

7. If you could have anyone’s closet whose would you choose?

- Well this is a tough and tricky one, because most girls,women, ladies out there don't seems to have an end to buying so the Money is more important to buy anything and everything I want rather then just choosing one person's closet. (Hee Hee very greedy of me!!) But if I really have to choose somebody I would choose Kate Middleton, I just like her style. It is not easy to follow certain rules & expectations in a royal family yet looking classy, chic, modern and even sexy in her own way.

8. What fashion trend for spring and summer are you most excited for?

- The razzle and dazzle of embellishments, the explosion of florals burst, all that exciting beautiful bright, pastel colours and even black and white which gets a modern makeover!

9. What  advice would you give to someone wanting to start a blog?

-  Don't worry to much that nobody is going to read your blog cause you will never know unless you start first and Don't be afraid to say what or how you truly feel and be yourself cause your readers will feel it. (From my own experiences.)

10. What inspires your blog the most?

- People that stays true and not change their opinions! Even when companies pays or send free products to review. This is the behavior and morals that is lacking from my local Singapore bloggers. Maybe the culture here is different and people tends to blog products just because companies sent them or simply just put something up. One of the reasons I don't follow my fellows Singaporean bloggers.*so sad* (sorry if you disagree but it is just my opinion)

These are the 10 bloggers I am following and enjoy reading. I  know that some of them have already received this awards from others but who cares? It is nice and encouraging to keep getting some sort of recognition. Do check them out!!


Chloe
Zori Dotzeva
Rhiannon Ingram
Lupita Barragan
Brittney
Courtney
Kitty D
Bella Land
Mahya
Astrid Delgado

And my questions are ....

1. Which country you would love to travel to and why?
2. What is your favorite high end beauty brand?
3. What types of blog you are likely to follow?
4. What is your holy grail skin care product?
5. Why and what inspired you to start your blog?
6. What is your favorite food that you can't live without?
7. What high end brands of bag would you love to have?
8. What is your dream job?
9. Which celebrities style inspires you and why?
10. What makes you happy?

5 comments: