Saturday 8 March 2014

Yves Rocher: Moment De Bonheur (Perfume)



Yves Rocher created Botanical Beauty 50 years ago in the heart of Bretagne, France. They harvested their own organically grown plants and extract the best ingredients from the plants and manufactured the products in their own factories. They have skin care, make up, body care, both and shower, hair care and their very own fragrances.

Yves Rocher is a simple, effective and affordable brand that is now in Singapore at the new mall West Gate in Jurong East at level 2 unit #02-16. I first discover this brand through my friend 'Val' and find that their prices are extremely affordable compare to other imported brands in Singapore.

I have yet to try their skin and body care products but would love to soon, and I simply love most of their fragrances and their reasonable pricing. For your info I don't like fragrances that are too sweet, those are just not my cup of tea.

Yves Rocher: Moment De Bonheur (SGD $45 -$50 for 50ml/ 1.7fl oz) is describe as a feminine fragrance with a burst of green and fresh head notes of Rose Centifolia, a quality rose with soft, subtle scent. Finally, the woody base with the notes of Patchouli and Cedar that adds a vibrant and elegance. I have always love fragrance with notes of woody scent in them which I find adds a touch of mystery. I definitely put their fragrances next in line after all the expensive Cleo perfumes I own which are my favourites. And lastly the packaging of the glass bottle looks very elegant, classy and a very pretty ombre effect of purple to green.

If you don't like fragrances that smell like every other person walking down the street, Yves Rocher can be your little "secret go to" unique, high-quality fragrance without high-quality price tag.

I still have a number fragrances on my list that I would like to get from them because the lasting power of their fragrances are great which a lot of scents now a days will just disappear immediately or just last 3 hours max.There are different scents you can choose from them. You could check out if there is a store in your country where you live, just google it. 

Do you own any Yves Rocher fragrances? What are some of your favourites?
Anything that you think I should try next?




No comments:

Post a Comment