Friday 28 February 2014

Innisfree Jeju Cedar Wood Hand Cream


I have never like putting on hand creams they always make my hands feel so greasy. I know I have to make an effort to do so because it is easy to tell your age by your how your hands looks. However, after trying the Innisfree Jeju Cedar wood Hand Cream  I was so pleasantly surprised that I felt the need to share with you all!

Innisfree is a Korean beauty brand, store is located at Takashimaya in Singapore. It is a natural brands that delivers the benefits of nature from pristine island of Jeju.


Innisfree: Jeju Cedar Wood Hand Cream (SGD $6/30ml) is a hand cream that melts on the hands to provide moisture with a refreshing and light fragrance of Jeju Cedar Wood. It doesn't feel greasy or oily and adsorbs into the skin easily. The scent is simply amazing and same goes to all their other 9 (I think) different scent.

Their packaging is so simple but chic and their mini tubes of hand creams have become an essential in my handbag. I can see myself repurchasing different fragrances in the near future.

Have you try any yet? I do highly recommend to to try some. Any other favourite hand cream that you like to share with us? Please leave a comment telling us what you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment