Thursday 13 February 2014

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation



First off I never tried the old formulation of Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation therefore I cannot comment on it. Its kind of weird that I never try their double wear foundation. I have been a life-long customer and was never disappointed with any of their products, I would always pass it up every time I went by.

I have been hunting for a matt foundation that can hold up well with my extremely oily T-zone and combat the very humid/hot Singapore environment, I sweat buckets whenever I am not in an air-conditioned place/room or without a fan blowing. Finally I caved and bought it after many reviews on U Tube.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup: 1W1BONE 17 (SGD $58)  has a remarkable staying power with SPF 10 and will not transfer/smudge on clothes, not sure about the 15 hours claim but it lasted around 8-9 hours on me with my makeup base and setting spray. I just need to blot my T-zone once during the mid-day. Usually my face would look pretty oily and worn off after I reach home, I was very surprise that it held up pretty darn good. It doesn't look cakey at all. For a flawless full coverage I would just need 1 pump for my entire face with my beauty blender. Most foundations will oxidize on me but not with this one.


I have been loving this foundation,  it has already surpass my Relvon Colorstay Liquid Foundation and has become my 'holy grail' matte foundation.

What are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment