Tuesday 25 February 2014

Victoria's Secret: Such A Flirt and Simply Breathless EAU DE TOILETTE


I am back again my lovely ladies with the 2 Eau De Toilette from Victoria's Secret as promised.

I accidentally broke my travel-sized YSL Parisienne and needed another travel friendly bottle of fragrance to replace my beloved *SOB* *Sniffed*. But was just too lazy to go get a Travalo and refill and all that crap. So I simply bought 2 small 30ml/ 1 fl oz Eau De Toilette to chuck inside my bag in case I need a spritz of the lovely scent when on the go and since it is on sale I got 2.


Victoria's Secret: Simply Breathless (Eau De Toilette) (SGD $21 for 30ml/1 fl oz) is from their vs fantasies collection and is described as seductive and alluring.The fragrance is light and soft which is perfect for spring/summer. The packaging is classy and sophisticated with just a simple transparent bottle and a gold cap. The fragrance is described as floral.

  • Notes: Freesia, Mandarin

Victoria's Secret: Such A Flirt (Eau De Toilette) (SGD $21 for 30ml/1 fl oz) is from their garden collection and is described as seductive and alluring. The fragrance is light and fruity which is great for summer. The packaging is classy and sophisticated with just a simple transparent bottle and a gold cap. The fragrance is fruity floral.
  • Notes: Starfruit, White Orchid
The fragrances last about 4 -5 hours, as it comes in such a small handy bottle that I can carry it anywhere and spray whenever I needed to.

Do you like Victoria's Secret Fragrances? Which ones do you like? Any other recommendations? Please leave a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment